This nine-day voyage takes you deep into the Canadian Arctic to explore the polar wilderness. A dedicated crew will attend to all of your needs, taking into account weather and ice conditions and preparing the very best journey through parts of the Northwest Passage. Search for musk oxen and polar bears among the icy landscapes in places like Arctic Bay, Beechey Island and Croker Bay, and embark on incredible helicopter experiences and optional kayaking adventures. With an included charter flight from Toronto and an expert crew of local guides, academics and scientists leading the way, discover the heart of Canada’s far-northern reaches on an expedition to remember.
- Set sail on the Northwest Passage bound for some of the most remote parts of the Arctic, with possible landings in Lancaster Sound, the Bellot Strait and Port Leopold Island.
- Take advantage of your vessel’s twin-engine helicopter fleet with opportunities to see the rugged Arctic land and seascapes from above, and the potential to land in areas otherwise inaccessible.
- Appreciate the Arctic’s icy wilderness as you gaze out of your ultra-modern stateroom, cruising by icebergs, ancient glaciers, granite mountains and fields of tundra.
- Join an expert expedition crew presenting a comprehensive lecture program on board, and venture on Zodiac cruises and immersive shore landings in search of caribou, polar bears and narwhals.
- Explore the Nanavut region with Inuit guides to learn about communities that have called these environments home for thousands of years.