Ready to take a hike? You’ve come to the right place. Canada is home to some of the finest trails in North America. This tour will have you tackling paths that coil around mountains and snake through inland rainforests, plus enjoying views of massive glaciers and snow-covered peaks in the Canadian Rockies. Combine active adventures with spotting wildlife, munching maple-flavoured everything (cookies, donuts, bacon – you name it) and stargazing with your new friends. This 12-day adventure is the perfect introduction to Canada’s beautiful west coast.
- Keep your eyes peeled for moose and woodland caribous among towering cedar trees in the fairytale forest of Mt Revelstoke National Park.
- The spectacular scenery of the Canadian Rockies makes for the perfect opportunity to unleash your inner Nat Geo photographer. It’s really hard to take a bad picture here.
- From rafting trips to glacier treks, this trip is packed full of optional outdoor activities, giving you the perfect chance to get your hands and boots dirty.
- Spend a few days seeing what all the fuss is about in Whistler, North America’s premier outdoor adventure hotspot (and a very quaint village to boot).
- As a small group travelling in a private vehicle, we can be flexible depending on your preferences. Want to make a detour? If the group agrees, go for it!