Say Hola to a tour that’s more than just tacos and tequila and prepare for una buena adventure into the heart and soul of Mexico. From Aztec to Zapotec, La Copita to Pasita – travel on this cultural cocktail, that blends the best of the country’s ruins, cuisines and natural wonders into an eight-day journey through colourful markets, indigenous culture and all the Mezcal you can manage. From the fiery capital of Mexico City to the culinary paradise of Oaxaca, whether you’re hanging out in a quirky bar in Puebla, exploring the ancient ruins of Mitla or discovering the vibrant art scene of Oaxaca, you’re guaranteed to get a taste of Mexico’s magic at every turn.
- Get crafty with a Mexican Metal Embossing Workshop, meet the artisans who create these masterpieces and try it out for yourself, who knows? Maybe you’ll discover a new talent!
- Quench your thirst with a glass of Pasita in Puebla’s famous ‘La Pasita’ bar. Knock back this sweet liquor with your travel companions on an included visit – it’s your guides shout!
- Learn the local lingo with a leader lead Spanish lesson en-route to Puebla. Watch the rolling hills as you practice your rolling R’s and memorise the all-important phrases, like how to order a cerveza!
- Ditch the guidebook and make the most of your expert leader. Get all the best tips, tricks and first-hand insider knowledge to make sure you make the most of your free time.
- Extend your time in Oaxaca or explore more places in Mexico, the options are endless when your adventure ends in this exciting city – you decide where to next!