Navigate your way through Mexico’s enormous and vivacious capital on this jam-packed Short Break Adventure. Set out on a city tour and become privy to the history surrounding the stunning sights of one of the biggest cities in the Americas, then wander the stalls of Mercado de San Juan and be overwhelmed by the incredible array of produce on display. Venture out of the city and experience the incredible Aztec ruins of Teotihuacan with a knowledgeable local guide, then be welcomed into a family home to share some authentic dishes bursting with local flavours. In spare time, simply chill out with a tequila or two, and let this city’s ambience overtake you.
- Let your expert guide bring 700 years of history back to life as you uncover little-known facts and hidden hotspots, from Aztecs to art, in one of the biggest cities in the Americas.
- Visit iconic sites like the Templo Mayor and the Metropolitan Cathedral – the biggest cathedral on the continent – and see one of Diego Rivera's most famous murals at Museo Mural.
- Head out of Mexico City to learn about Teotihuacan culture, from pre-Hispanic pyramids through to modern handicrafts.
- Explore local towns and visit two independent, family-run businesses where you can pick up authentic, locally made (or grown) souvenirs such as tequila, candy and cacti.
- Wrap up your Mexican Adventure with a delicious dinner in a Mexican family home, with food straight from organic farms and cooked with local flavours and a whole-lotta-love!