In 15 days, this Premium adventure weaves together Mexico’s best, from award-winning restaurants and hidden street food stalls to paradisiacal coastlines and incredible ancient ruins. Journey through Mexico City, Puebla and Oaxaca and join expert guides to uncover the ancient secrets of Teotihuacan, Cholula, and the Mitla ruins. Venture from the bountiful coastline of Puerto Morelos to the colourful city of Valladolid, the colonial town of Merida and the white sand beaches of Tulum, and explore Chichen Itza, Muyil and the Tulum archaeological site. Dive deeper and discover a land of longstanding traditions and local people that will ensure Mexico always holds a place in your heart.
- Get to know Mexico City on a tour with your leader, visit the spectacular ruins of Teotihuacan, Cholula, Mitla, Chichen Itza, and Muyil, and explore the Tulum archaeological site during an exclusive after hours visit.
- Enjoy the old-world charm of your Feature Stays in Oaxaca and Merida – magnificent 19th and 17th century mansions turned boutique hotels with elegant decor and traditional touches.
- Understand the diversity of Mexican food during Exclusive Experiences, including a Maya Pibil meal in a local home, tortilla making demonstration with the Laguna Chabela community and dinner at an award-winning restaurant in Oaxaca.
- Discover traditional craft industries with enlightening Exclusive Experiences. Learn about Zapotec woven fabrics, textile making, mezcal distilling and beeswax candle-making, and visit a family-run obsidian workshop.
- Meet with a local conservationist for an Exclusive Experience at the Celestun Bird Sanctuary and Biosphere Reserve. Learn about conservation efforts while looking out for colourful flora and fauna.