In 15 days, this Premium adventure weaves together Mexico’s best, from award-winning restaurants and hidden street food stalls to paradisiacal coastlines and incredible ancient ruins. Journey through Mexico City, Puebla and Oaxaca and join expert guides to uncover the ancient secrets of Teotihuacan, Cholula, and the Mitla ruins. Venture from the bountiful coastline of Puerto Morelos to the colourful city of Valladolid, the colonial town of Merida and the white sand beaches of Tulum, and explore Chichen Itza, Muyil and the Tulum archaeological site. Dive deeper and discover a land of longstanding traditions and local people that will ensure Mexico always holds a place in your heart.
- Explore Mexico City on a tour with your leader, visit the spectacular ruins of Teotihuacan, Cholula, Mitla, Chichen Itza, Muyil and Tulum where your local leader and expert guides will bring thousands of years of history to life.
- Discover traditional craft industries and the locals who produce them in Oaxaca and Zinacantan, and meet a Maya family in the secluded Laguna Chabela for a traditional tortilla making demonstration.
- Enjoy the old-world charm of your feature stays in Oaxaca and Merida – magnificent 19th and 17th century mansions turned boutique hotels with elegant decor and traditional touches.
- Understand the diversity of true Mexican food during a taco crawl in Mexico City, traditional lunches with Zapotecan and Maya families, dinner at an award-winning hidden restaurant in Oaxaca and in the Tulum jungle.
- Explore the Tulum archaeological site during a special after hours visit, allowing you to appreciate the incredible history of the Maya ruins without the crowds.