Combine cycling, stunning rugged landscapes and laidback Southwestern life and you get some of the best that Southern Utah has to offer. Ride winding roads through iconic Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks, past red rock canyons, sandstone cliffs and through sprawling forests, or escape the crowds and enjoy the endless vistas of the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument and Snow Canyon State Park. With great weather and scenery, the cycling here is second to none. Off the bike you’ll find some of the country’s best hiking as well as fascinating history, friendly locals and authentic cuisine – this cycling adventure takes in the best of it all at a pace everyone can enjoy.
- Discover the needle-like hoodoo pinnacles of Bryce Canyon National Park and the sheer red sandstone canyons of Zion National Park.
- Cycle through Snow Canyon State Park viewing ancient lava flows and petrified sand dunes.
- Challenge yourself to inspiring climbs and freewheeling descents past millions of years of geologic history in the multihued rock layers of the Colorado Plateau.
- Enjoy the best of Southwestern culture, cuisine and history in the same lands Butch Cassidy once called home.
- Swap biking for hiking in the canyons and peaks of Zion National Park, with a chance to hike one of the iconic hiking trails.