From the dazzling cityscapes of New York to the sunny shores of San Fran – and all the bright lights, national parks and rock n’ roll in between, jump onboard this bucket-list-ticking journey that’s jam-packed with super-sized adventures. From the Big Apple to the Big Easy, check-out the east’s epic monuments and musical legacies before jumping on a flight cross-country to experience the best of the west. Stay up all night in the city that never sleeps, indulge in Creole cuisine along Bourbon Street, hike to your hearts content in Yosemite National Park and try your luck among the glitz of glamour of Sin City after dark. With plenty of adventures for the brave, flexibility for the free and a bold leader with all the insider, ‘been-there, done-that’ tips and tricks, this 20-day trip through a mix of the USA’s historic, natural and musical landscapes will ensure that at you never miss a beat – what are you waiting for?
- Discover the museums, memorials and monuments along the American History trail – from the small-town charms of Philadelphia to the capital-city icons of Washington DC.
- Pump up your camping experience in the jaw-dropping Appalachian Mountains. Share stories around the campfire as you make s’mores (a traditional night-time campfire treat in North America) with your fellow travellers.
- Get into the groove of Memphis and indulge in the kitschy glamour and over-the-top Southern charisma of this musical metropolis.
- Take a bird’s eye view and admire the winding gorges and desolate rock landscape of the Grand Canyon by helicopter in an unmissable optional activity.
- Cover Yosemite’s many trails over two full days and three nights dedicated to the park. You will be able to hike and explore until your heart (and camera) is content.