Combine cycling, hiking and rafting with dramatic deserts, ancient canyons, flowing rivers, and a charming town that’s known as the gateway to some of the most spectacular scenery in Southwest USA. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid used the canyons around here to hide from the law but you’ll have nothing but fun on daily biking, hiking and rafting adventures. With great weather and incredible rock formations, Arches National Park has scenery that’s second to none. Canyonlands National Park offers an easy network of trails with some of the best views you’ll find anywhere. Add the charming town of Moab and you’ve got the perfect active adventure.
- Combine the best cycling, hiking and rafting experiences that Utah has to offer with spectacular Wild West scenery.
- Raft the mighty Colorado River with easy-to-navigate rapids that also offer enough thrills for those who have been rafting before.
- Explore the famous towering red rocks of Utah on two feet, with a hike to the panoramic plateaus of the stunning Canyonlands National Park.
- Navigate one of Moab’s best biking trails as you mountain bike along rolling desert terrain, with stunning views into Arches National Park.
- Marvel at Arches National Park with its sandy washes, slickrock, mesmerising canyons and arches that rise high above the red rock landscape.