Hit the road on a trip like no other through the eastern USA, where each city is a culture unto itself. One day you’re in Nashville munching Southern-style biscuits for breakfast, the next you’re wandering around the iconic buildings of Chicago. This 18-29s tour is full of flexibility, making it perfect for the independent traveller who wants to see as much of this part of the country as possible in a short amount of time. The Victorian-era homes of Louisville, the winding Shenandoah River, thundering Niagara Falls and a sunset over Lake Erie – this is a real east USA adventure.
- With two whole days in Chicago, you’ll have plenty of time to take in the living history, stunning monuments and eclectic nightlife the city has in spades.
- Feel the almighty roar of Niagara Falls. These three waterfalls are just as spectacular as you’ve heard.
- Eat like a local with buttery breakfast biscuits in Nashville and deep-dish pizza in Chicago.
- From the bustle of Washington DC to the rural charms of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this trip offers slices of both city and country life.
- See the neon guitars and cowboy boots that announce the presence of the world’s greatest honky-tonks in Nashville.