Take a bite out of the Big Apple, swing through to the Big Easy and wind up at the Big Peach. This is one juicy adventure full of theme-park thrills, beach-side vibes, old-school jazz and a huge slice of southern hospitality. Share stories around the campfire in the shadows of the Appalachian Mountains, indulge in Creole cuisine and round-the-clock nightlife on buzzing Bourbon Street, discover the museums and memorials along the American History trail and re-enact your favourite Forrest Gump moment in Savannah’s Chippewa Square – life may be like a box of chocolates, but we’ve made sure you know exactly what you’re going to get on this tour – and we’ve selected all the best flavours.
- Discover the museums, memorials and monuments along the American History trail – from the small-town charms of Philadelphia to the capital-city icons of Washington DC.
- Get into the groove of Memphis and indulge in the kitschy glamour and over-the-top Southern charisma of this musical metropolis.
- Explore New Orleans’ distinct old-school jazz vibes, delicious food and French-inspired architecture in a true Deep South experience.
- Release your inner child at one of Orlando’s range of theme parks, from the thrills of Universal Studios to the comforting throwback to your favourite cartoons at Walt Disney World.
- Discover the history and tradition of the oldest city in Georgia: Savannah. Ghost tours, wholesome home-style cuisine and recreating movie moments are all possible.