This is as real as Australia gets – kangaroos around every corner, towering eucalyptus trees, out of this world wildlife and welcoming locals. Spend five unforgettable days exploring Kangaroo Island with a local guide and group of curious travellers, taking in the best natural and cultural highlights across the island. Hang out with a true blue sheep farmer, surf down sand dunes and discover the natural landmarks of Flinders Chase National Park. Throw in some of Australia’s best beaches and you’re in for an ace adventure.
- The island is known for some of Australia’s best beaches – hop your way between the white sands of Emu Bay, the secluded Stokes Bay and the famously stunning Vivonne Bay.
- Dive into the culture of Kangaroo Island, from learning about the rebuild of a 1803 boat to visiting a true blue sheep farmer and his kelpie dogs.
- Spend a morning with some of the island’s most delightful creatures, the colony of sea lions that has existed at Seal Bay for thousands of years.
- You’ll feel like you’re in the deserts of North Africa when you visit Little Sahara, impressing with rolling sand dunes (you can even surf down them if you’re feeling adventurous!).
- Explore the unique landscapes of Flinders Chase National Park, including the naturally sculpted Remarkable Rocks and the dramatic Admirals Arch.