This extended expedition encompasses the wildlife paradise of South Georgia, the remote Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) and the extraordinary beauty of the Antarctic Peninsula. You’ll experience a great diversity of landscapes and unprecedented wildlife viewing opportunities. Join us for the quintessential Antarctic experience for polar travellers!
- Your voyage at sea brings new experiences every day. Cross the wild and wintry Drake Passage, pass between blue-tinged icebergs and explore the coastlines of a multitude of contrasting islands
- Daily Zodiac trips along the Antarctic Peninsula provide unequalled encounters with nature. See thousands of penguins in their natural habitat, elephant and fur seals lining beaches and various species of whales
- The Falkland Islands are a haven for birdwatchers. Search for petrels, cormorants and Black-browed albatross before heading to the pub to rub shoulders with friendly locals in Port Stanley
- Discover the old abandoned whaling station of Griytviken in South Georgia, paying your respects at the grave of the explorer Sir Ernest Shackleton
- Optional activities such as sea kayaking can take your adventure to the next level. Book early, as these sell out fast