Discover the alluring energy of Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls and Rio de Janeiro on a 7-day Premium adventure. Follow the footsteps of the Buenos Aires portenos during dinner at a local home and a lively tango dancing lesson, and weave through the city’s European influenced streets and lesser-known neighbourhoods with the guidance of a local leader. Marvel at the spectacle of Iguazu Falls from the Argentinian and Brazilian sides, then get swept up in the magic of Rio de Janeiro, from the impressive Christ the Redeemer to quirky cafes and galleries. Delight in the cultural and natural beauty of two contrasting countries.
- Marvel at Iguazu Falls from multiple angles with visits to the boardwalk system in Argentina and the panoramic viewpoints of Brazil.
- Discover the real Buenos Aires during a traditional asado feast in the home of a local, and take a tango lesson at a classic conventillo with two professional dancers.
- Visit the wonderful Gastromotiva social enterprise in Rio for lunch, where dishes are made by marginalised members of the community who receive free culinary training.
- Experience Art Nouveau elegance at the Tango de Mayo. Your fabulous feature stay hotel includes a rooftop bar that offers unbeatable views across the city.
- Uncover the history of Rio during a full-day tour, including a visit to the spectacularly located Christ the Redeemer statue and the lively and eclectic Santa Teresa neighbourhood.