From the brightly coloured busy streets of La Paz to lush canopies of Madidi, indulge in equal parts activity and relaxation on this exciting five-day jungle adventure, deep within the Amazon. Take a motorboat up the Tuichi River, hike along the Tareche Trail, observe exotic birdlife, howler monkeys and peccaries on the Biwa Trail, or arm yourself with a torch and explore the jungle at night with a local guide. Learn about the jungle’s many medicinal plants, fish for piranha and chill out with a cool drink in your hammock.
- The exotic wildlife of the Amazon is unparalleled anywhere else in the world. Encounter white-lipped peccary, black spider monkeys or green and red macaws on guided walking tours and learn about the rainforest’s delicate ecosystems
- Boat down the Beni and Tuchi rivers, passing through the breathtaking Bala Canyon
- Night walks provide the chance to see illusive wildlife that only come out when the sun goes down
- Witness animals bathe in mud and gather around naturally formed salt licks
- Fish for catfish and float down the calm waters and occasional rapids of the Tuichi River in an inner tube