Sun, sand and plenty of samba – see some of Brazil’s hottest highlights all packed together in an eight-day adventure. Start the party in Rio de Janeiro, where Copacabana, Ipanema and Christ the Redeemer all vie for your attention. Travel to the cobbled streets of colonial Paraty, then cruise to the pristine Ilha Grande – an island where lush green rainforests meet untouched sandy beaches. You’ll have local knowledge to guide your way and plenty of time to explore at your own pace, and when it comes to free time in Brazil, all you need to know is the word ‘praia’ – beach.
- Let loose and samba the night away in Rio de Janeiro – South America’s party capital. Arriving in this bustling metropolis is the perfect way to start your Brazilian adventure.
- Party down with the locals in the streets of colonial Paraty, where Portugal meets Brazil, jungle meets sea and your adventure dials up a notch.
- After seeing its virgin rainforests, blue lagoons and splendid beaches, you’d never imagine that Ilha Grande had such a treacherous pirate history. This is true natural beauty, Brazilian style.
- You’ll have plenty of time to choose your own adventure at Ilha Grande with two full days on the island. So if hiking, boating, kayaking or lazing on a beach is your thing, we’ve got you covered.
- With some of Brazil's biggest icons, including Christ the Redeemer, Ipanema Beach and Sugarloaf Mountain all at your fingertips, why not consider extending your stay in colourful Rio?