Experience the serenity of the Galapagos as you drift across the Pacific Ocean on this 10-day sail of the central eastern islands. The natural beauty and unique wildlife of these Ecuadorian isles are something to behold and, aboard your sailing vessel, you will have the best seat in the house. Retrace the voyage of Charles Darwin by sea, admiring the sandy beaches of Espumilla contrasted with the jagged rock formations and volcanic craters of Isla Santiago. Gaze at the sea, land and sky, spotting blue-footed boobies, Galapagos sea turtles and sea lions in their natural habitat. The central eastern islands of the Galapagos offer so much to explore, so sit back and relax on this spectacular sailing adventure.
- Get a true taste of the Galapagos, sailing through its central and eastern islands, discovering untouched wilderness and unique wildlife.
- Enjoy a room with a new view each day, getting to each island in the comfort of the mighty M/Y Grand Queen Beatriz.
- Encounter giant Galapagos tortoises, blue-footed and masked boobies, pelicans and frigate birds, as well as land and marine iguanas, sea lions, fur seals and perhaps dolphins, whales and sea turtles.
- Live on island time, with the opportunity to explore coves, craters and inlets off the beaten track – one of the many benefits of a small group sail.
- Experience the contrasting landscapes of a selection of islands. From the sandy Espumilla beach to the volcanic formation of Pinnacle Rock, you’ll see the diversity of the Galapagos.