Embark on an immersive 13-day Adventure Cruise through the Galapagos Islands and experience the natural world in all its glory. Encounter diverse wildlife, from lumbering giant tortoises and sunbathing sea lions to scuttling crabs and blue-footed boobies. Wander through lava flow on Las Tintoreras, snorkel in the waters of protected cove Punta Carrion, and stick your toes in the olivine-crystal sands of Punta Cormorant. This itinerary allows plenty of time to absorb the spoils of this unique, wildlife-rich archipelago. Cruise into another world for the trip of a lifetime.
- Encounter nature at its finest as you follow in the footsteps of Charles Darwin, spotting some of the strangest and most beautiful creatures on earth in their natural habitats.
- Watch ponderous Galapagos tortoises at all stages of life and development in breeding centres, then search for these ancient creatures in the wild highlands of Isla Santa Cruz.
- The sea lions of the Galapagos are famously inquisitive creatures. Don’t be surprised if they swim over to check you out while you’re in the water!
- This tour combines active adventure with pure relaxation, including plenty of free time to unwind on the deck with a beer in hand in between hikes and snorkelling sessions.
- Island-hopping has never been easier (or more environmentally friendly) than in our compact, custom-built ship the Grand Queen Beatriz.