When it comes to encountering wildlife up close and personal, a voyage to the Galapagos Islands really is an experience like no other. Head underwater off Isla Santa Cruz, Bartolome or Isla Isabela and you’ll be snorkelling with sea lions, white-tipped reef sharks, sea turtles and penguins. Look to the skies in North Seymour or Cerro Dragon and you’ll spot frigatebirds, boobies, pelicans and more soaring above. Head out for a wander across the volcanic landscapes of Punta Espinosa and you’ll see land iguanas and flightless cormorants. This 10-day sailing expedition through the central islands of the Galapagos is an adventure waiting to happen.
- Experience the benefits of small group travel aboard your vessel, M/Y Grand Daphne, sailing through the natural beauty of the Galapagos, day and night.
- Explore the remote west coast of Isabela on a small panga boat, and venture to the far-west Fernandina, home of the highest density of marine iguanas.
- The old pirate haunt of Buccaneer Cove has something for everyone – soaring birds overhead, striking cliff faces framing the bay, and the tales of Darwin remaining to this day.
- Encounter the unique Galapagos wildlife in their natural habitat, from giant blue-footed and masked boobies, pelicans and frigate birds to iguanas, sea lions and turtles.
- Las Tintoreras is like one big wildlife party. Snorkel among the iguanas and turtles and spot sea lions, penguins and frigate birds at every turn.