This 26-day adventure cover’s all of South America’s most iconic sights. Go wildlife-spotting in the heart of the Amazon jungle, walk in the footsteps of the Inca (or alternatively, take a leisurely train ride) to Machu Picchu, marvel at Bolivia’s mind-bending salt flats and sip malbec in atmospheric Buenos Aires. With plenty of opportunities for local interactions, as well as time to go it alone and explore at your own pace, this jam-packed adventure has it all.
- Roam the Amazon jungle at night while pretending you're David Attenborough (it has a calming influence). Float down the river, keeping an out for the glaring eyes of jaguars and caimans.
- The floating islands of Uros on Lake Titicaca seem like the sort of thing Pixar would come up with. Spend the night under the stars in a traditional island village.
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Inca QuarryTrail or take the scenic train route to Machu Picchu, trust us, this is going to be one of the highlights of your life.
- Get amongst the weird and wonderful in La Paz, from the strange brews of the witches’ market to the tasty treats of Mercado Lanza.
- Ever dreamt of walking on water? Now’s your chance. Kind of. The sprawling salt lakes of Bolivia serve up some seriously mind-bending photo ops.
- See how spicy Latin America mixes with the best bits of Europe in the intoxicating, cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires.