Fall under the spell of beautiful Peru on an in-depth 19-day Premium adventure. Discover the winelands of Ica, stroll the streets of Arequipa, marvel at the landscapes of Colca Canyon and venture into the wild heart of the Amazon. Stand in awe of Machu Picchu and search for wildlife in the Ballestas Islands in a land that truly has it all. From the myths of the Incas to colonial culture, an experienced local leader will bring the country’s history to life.
- Taste the flavours of Peru during Exclusive Experiences, including dinner at one of Lima’s best restaurants, a snack at the Manos Unidas social enterprise in Cusco and a home-cooked pachamanca lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Uncover the country’s best sights during Exclusive Experiences, including a sunset tour of a wine and pisco vineyard and two guided visits to remarkable Machu Picchu, reached by 360 train offering unbeatable views of the Andes.
- Soak in truly stunning surroundings at your Feature Stay hotel along the Colca River, offering grounds dotted with tumbling waterfalls, organic gardens and gorgeous pools, plus modern rooms, first-class service and fantastic amenities.
- Set out in search of pelicans, flamingos, sea lions and penguins on an exciting boat tour around the Ballestas Islands.
- Take a walk on the wild side when you stay deep in the Amazon and enjoy a full day of wildlife activities, including a boat tour, night jungle walk and more.