Uncover Peru’s best on this 16-day Premium journey through lush valleys, rich rainforests and Inca heartlands. Travel south from Lima to the charming city of Arequipa, see condors circling some of the deepest ravines in the world at Colca Canyon, and experience the wild heart of the Amazon Jungle. Consider trekking along the acclaimed Inca Trail, or relax on a scenic train ride, all to witness the magnificence of the ancient citadel of Machu Picchu. With a local leader each step of the way joining you on orientation walks and filling you in on the histories of the land, you’ll get to peruse Peru the local way.
- Experience the country’s best during a full day of wildlife activities in the Amazon, explorations of Arequipa and Colca Canyon, and two guided visits to Machu Picchu, reached by 360 train offering unbeatable views of the Andes.
- Taste the flavours of Peru during Exclusive Experiences, including dinner at one of Lima’s best restaurants, a snack at the Manos Unidas social enterprise in Cusco and a home-cooked pachamanca lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Take in truly stunning surroundings at your Feature Stay hotel along the Colca River, offering grounds dotted with tumbling waterfalls, organic gardens and gorgeous pools, plus modern rooms, first-class service and fantastic amenities.
- Get to know the real Peru as you travel with a local leader, stay in a lodge run by the indigenous Ese Eja people, visit a local community in the Sacred Valley and explore with specialist guides in Cusco and Machu Picchu.
- Spend two incredible nights on Lake Titicaca’s only private island at a wonderful eco-lodge. Built with natural and sustainable materials and offering an escape from the modern world.