The Rocky Mountains of Canada offer spectacular landscapes of speckled white peaks, brilliant clear lakes, bear-filled forests and tranquil rivers. Stroll the streets of Vancouver, hike the flower-lined alpine trails of Sun Peaks, explore the great valleys and canyons of Jasper and Banff national parks, canoe across the vivid blue of Lake Louise, uncover dinosaur fossils in the Alberta badlands and ponder the age-old secrets of Native American hunting outside Calgary. This special new itinerary delivers the best of what this stunning mountain range has to offer.
- Enjoy a 2-night Feature Stay in Vancouver at an aboriginal-owned and themed hotel and learn about the First Nations history of the city on a walking tour of Stanley Park with a First Nations guide
- Explore the Rockies the way the early fur traders did, with a canoe trip around McGillivray Lake followed by a four-course meal of the type the fur traders would typically have enjoyed
- There are plenty of wildlife-spotting opportunities on this trip, including a river boat tour searching for bears, and a half day wildlife tour in Jasper looking for bears, elk, moose, coyotes and wolves
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the famous Fairmont Lake Louise before free time to explore this stunning turquoise lake, either by foot or canoe
- Get off the beaten track into Canada's Badlands with a trip to Dinosaur Provincial Park. Take a guided tour of this incredible landscape littered with dinosaur bones