For lovers of the great outdoors, it doesn’t get much better than Canada’s southwest coast. Snow-capped mountains on the skyline, top-quality hiking and watersports, and fresh, crisp British Columbia air are in abundance – to say nothing of the grand old architecture and excellent cuisine. Cruise from Vancouver across the Strait of Georgia, explore a labyrinth of caves near Nanaimo, bask in hot springs and spot wildlife in the coastal paradise of Tofino, and visit one of the world’s finest show gardens near Victoria. This is west coast Canada done in style.
- Indulge in some of the freshest fish (with chips of course) at the base of an old lighthouse on Nanaimo's waterfront, accompanied by a prime view of the harbour
- See amazing crystal formations and ancient fossils in the caves of Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park with a local guide
- Your 3-night Feature stay in Tofino offers a unique beachfront cabin resort overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Take a guided tour in Tofino in search of whales, bears, otters and more before finishing with a soak in some natural, geothermic hot spring pools under a cascading waterfall
- Explore the gardens and architecture of Victoria with a visit to the famous Butchart Gardens, and a guided history and architecture walk around the city
- Finish your adventure back in Vancouver with a dinner of First Nations-inspired cuisine