Experience Cuba from two wheels as you cycle around the east of this laidback Caribbean island. Travel the colourful streets of Havana, cycling alongside vintage cars on your way to the verdant Bay of Pigs. Discover the UNESCO Word Heritage sites of Cienfuegos and Trinidad, pay homage at Che Guevara’s final resting place in Santa Clara, cycle the pristine and undiscovered Yumuri Valley, and enjoy the perfect beaches of vibrant Varadero. This is the very best of eastern Cuba. Experience the Cuba that lies beyond the rum and cigar scene all from the saddle of your bike.
- Cycling through Caribbean Cuba gives you unique access to parts of the island that are off the beaten track
- Cycle through the pristine valley of Yumuri, an untouched paradise far off the usual tourist track.
- Pay homage to the legendary Che Guevara's at his final resting place in the very heart of Cuba, Santa Clara.
- Ride through an often surprising variety of scenery; from the decaying charm of Old Havana to long dusty farming roads to dramatic limestone karst landscapes Cuba has it all!
- Indulge in some sun, sand and sea on the buzzing beaches of Varadero.