Join this gulet cruise and you will have a holiday where you can relax while admiring the beautiful bays and fabulous old towns of Montenegro. There are plenty of opportunities for swimming and relaxation, visiting several coastal towns like Kotor, Perast, Budva, Herceg Novi and Tivat or enjoying a drink from the boat’s bar.
Kotor Bay, the deepest fjord (Actually a Ria, a flooded river valley) in the Mediterranean, is an absolutely stunning fjord-like bay with steep sides plunging into the glassy waters dotted with tiny islands that often have a single church or just a few buildings clinging to them. Budva is a medieval walled town, but one with beaches and a thriving nightlife. Greece, Rome, Byzantium, Ottomans, Venice, The Austro-Hungarian Empire, Italy and Yugoslavia all claimed Budva at some stage before Montenegro achieved independence in 2006.
Kotor started life as a Roman fortress but the old town derives from the time when Kotor was part of the Venetian empire. Kotor’s old town is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and remains one of the best preserved medieval towns in the Adriatic, with a cathedral that dates back to the 12th century
We will also visit the beautiful ports of Bar, Lustica Bay, Herceg Novi and Perast.
There are canoes and paddle boards on board for your use.
– 7 nights cruise superior category gulet in a cabin with private facilities
– Arrival and departure transfer from/to airport (Tivat, Dubrovnik or Podgorica) or hotel
– 7 breakfast, 6 lunches with 3 courses , welcome dinner with 3 courses
– Captain’s dinner
– Complimentary fresh fruits, coffee, tea, water available during all day
– Bed linens, bathroom towels, beach towel changed on the day 1 and day 4 –
– Free Wi-Fi on board
– Up to 6 h A/C daily
– Recreational equipment (snorkeling sets, kayaks, fishing rods, paddle board, TV, DVD, Music System, card games, library)
– Guided tour of Maritime Heritage Museum, Old town Kotor, Stari Bar, Mount Lovcen, Perast and islands *Prices are per person sharing a double/twin cabin
**50 euros pp port fees(2020 departures only)**