A Boat and Bike cruise is a unusual way to explore and is well suited to this area of Montenegro and Kotor Bay. We cycle during the day, visiting the charming mountains of Montenegro, then we have time to relax swimming and sun bathing, before we explore the restaurants of the small ports and harbours and sleep on board your “floating hotel” at night.
This is a very varies itinerary during which you will experience the beautiful Montenegran coast, historic towns and secluded beaches. The cycling requires no special basic conditions from the participants. The altitudes range between 100 and 300 metres. The daily tours of 16-37 km (2/ 3 hours/ day) lead through hilly, mountainous, plain terrain and can be cycled without any time pressure. The type of terrain can be paved road or earthen road. Bikes are provided, and it is possible to rent an E-bike if required. It is also possible to spend a half or even a full day relaxing on the ship.
We will be accompanied by a cycle guide, and a back up vehicle will follow the cyclists during the ride.
Day Bike site Distance Ascent Descent Time
3 Rose- Lustica Bay 18 km 400 m 320 m 2 hours
4 Obzovica – R. Crnojevica 32 km 370 m 1210 3 hours
5 Virpazar – Arbnez 37 km 970 m 680 m 3 hours
6 Lovcen – Mauzoleo 30 km 100 m 1560 m 3 hours
7 Vrmac 16 km 450 m 660 m 2.5 hours
– 7 nights cruise superior category gulet in a cabin with private facilities
– Arrival and departure transfer from/to Tivat airport (Shared return transfer from/to Dubrovnik airport
€50/pax Shared return transfer from/to Podgorica airport €50/pax)
– 7 breakfast, 5 lunches with 3 courses , welcome dinner with 3 courses
– Captain’s dinner & wine tasting
– Complimentary fresh fruits, coffee, tea, water available during all day
– Bed linen, bathroom towels, beach towel changed on the day 1 and day 4 –
– Free Wi-Fi on board
– Bike – Hynrid Giant roam disc 2 3 x 9 speed
– Up to 6 h A/C daily
– Recreational equipment (snorkeling sets, kayaks, fishing rods, paddle board, TV, DVD, Music System, card games, library)
– Guided tour of Old town Kotor,
*Prices are per person sharing a double/twin cabin
E Bike hire is 160 Euros per week (subject to availability)