Phinda Game Reserve is approx. 3-4 hours north of Durban in South Africa. Set within easy reach of the Indian Ocean coastline and the famous iSimangaliso / Greater St Lucia Wetland Park in northern KwaZulu-Natal, &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve is known for its abundant wildlife, diversity of habitats and wide range of safari activities.
- Abundant wildlife, including Africa’s famous Big Five
- Provides a sanctuary for threatened wildlife, such as cheetah and black rhino
- A birder’s paradise, with 415 bird species
- Near to the popular breeding grounds of the highly endangered sea turtles
- Spectacular coral reef diving in the Indian Ocean easily accessible nearby
- Seven distinct habitats allow for much greater diversity in species and landscapes
Interested in travelling to Africa? Talk to one of our experienced travel consultants today – we’ve been there!
Photos taken by Wessel Booysen who works at And Beyond’s Phinda Mountain Lodge. Information c/o Africa Safari Co and &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve.