Experience the wilderness and welcoming people of Botswana on a 7-day Premium adventure through its heart. Set out in search of wildlife on a series of game drives, cruise down the Zambezi River from the Namibian banks, drift through the endless channels of the Okavango Delta, and hang out with a family of meerkats at the Ntwetwe Salt Pans. From the rich diversity of Chobe National Park to the curious beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pans, Botswana’s natural wonders will take your breath away.
- Take a morning game drive in Chobe National Park – home to Africa’s largest concentration of elephants, this is one of the world’s great wildlife destinations.
- Spend two magnificent evenings at your Feature Stay camp. Perfectly positioned on the Namibian banks of the Zambezi River, enjoy a morning and afternoon boat cruise along the fourth largest river in Africa.
- Uncover the unique beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pans during an Exclusive Experience – a 4x4 excursion through the sprawling landscape, stopping for drinks and snacks as the sun goes down.
- Explore the Okavango Delta's maze of lagoons, lakes, and streams via a traditional mokoro boat safari. Enjoy lunch on a delta island and spot wildlife on a bush walk with an experienced guide.
- Meet a family of Meerkats on the edge of the Ntwetwe Salt Pans and watch them go about their morning rituals as the sun rises.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust. Donations help employ a team of Community Guardians who collaborate with locals to find sustainable solutions to human-wildlife conflict and conservation in Southern Africa.