From the winding alleyways of Stone Town to the roar of Victoria Falls, eastern Africa is captivating. Traverse the sweeping plains of the savanna, journey through epic landscapes in search of zebras and elephants, relax at a riverside camp and explore ancient ruins in Zimbabwe. Escape the chaotic pace of the city for the quiet of local villages and experience the very best of nature on this adventure.
- Discover the magic of South Luangwa National Park, a highly concentrated arena of noble African beasts and exotic wildflowers
- Explore the largest ruins in sub-Saharan Africa, the World Heritage-listed Great Zimbabwe
- Choose to experience the rumble and roar of Victoria Falls from the Zimbabwe side, which gives you the broadest view
- Get a taste of the colourful cities of the region – Lusaka, Harare, Bulawayo
- Accompanied by a local crew – a leader, driver and cook – you'll be in excellent hands for the duration of your adventure