A close encounter with gentle giants on a gorilla safari in Uganda is an extraordinary African experience that will always stay with you – and it’s just one of the many wildlife sightings this unforgettable African overland adventure has to offer. Roam the verdant plains, rainforests, papyrus-fringed lakes and acacia woodlands of Kenya and Uganda’s game parks – from Queen Elizabeth National Park to the Masai Mara Reserve – spot lions, rhinos, chimps, antelope, hippos, leopards and more in their natural habitats. The staggeringly beautiful African landscape will provide memories that last a lifetime.
- With gorilla permits included in the price of the trip, seek out the rare mountain gorilla on a trek through Uganda's steamy forests and spend an unforgettable hour in their presence.
- The Lake Nakuru National Park is filled with iconic vistas and animals – safari through it with a late afternoon game drive in our overland vehicle.
- Experience the two sides of Jinja – a relaxing riverside retreat at the source of the Nile and the adrenaline-pumping adventure capital of Uganda.
- Take the opportunity to visit the Chimpanzees of Kalinzu Forest – witness these incredible creatures squabble and play among the fruiting trees.
- Meet the Maasai people known for their vibrant red dress and elaborate jewellery and gain an insight into the culture and ancient ways of this proud East African Community.