Take in the very best of the African wilds on this action-packed journey from Kenya to Zambia. Starting in Nairobi, travel to the vast plains of the Serengeti and watch as elephants, giraffe and lions traverse the savanna; hike the lush Usambara Mountains; and finish up admiring the breathtaking beauty of Zanzibar’s pristine beaches. Explore some of the world’s most iconic wildlife parks, visit ancient ruins and stay in local communities on this magnificent journey across Africa.
- Explore the stunning Serengeti and discover animals unlike any you have ever seen
- Partake in community activities in Mto wa Mbu with a guided stroll around the farming areas
- Embark on a safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater in an open roof safari 4WD for a chance to see a Black Rhino.
- Chill out on the northern beaches of Zanzibar enjoying white sand and sparkling blue sea of the Indian Ocean
- Discover the largest ruins in sub-Saharan Africa. A Unesco World Heritage site, the ruined city was first constructed in the 11th century and is thought to be a royal palace for the Zimbabwean monarch.
- If you choose, feel the power of mighty Victoria Falls as you view them from the Zimbabwe side
- Travel with three local crew members; a group leader, a driver and a cook.