Soak in the spectacle of Kenya’s vast plains and wild grasslands on a seven-day Premium adventure. Get among the massive herds and their predators from the comfort of four-wheel drive Landcruisers, with an expert local leader at the helm. From Nairobi, travel to the waters of lakes Naivasha and Nakuru, then take in quintessential Africa in the Masai Mara, filled with spectacular landscapes and rich wildlife. Meet Maasai warriors and learn about their way of life during a visit to a traditional village. With cultural experiences and magnificent wildlife right on your doorstep, it’s easy to fall in love with this enchanting corner of the world.
- Beat the Nairobi crowds and stay in a hotel overlooking the Nairobi National Park, offering unrivalled views of giraffe, zebra, antelope, and buffalo lounging near the waterhole.
- Visit a local Maasai community known for championing Maasai women’s health and education. Be welcomed by traditional Maasai warrior song and dance and learn about this remarkable and ancient culture.
- Stay in the heart of Lake Nakuru's National Park and look out for endangered black and white rhino stopping for a drink on morning and afternoon 4x4 game drives.
- Visit Elsamere Conservation Centre to learn the story of Elsa and their conservation trust while enjoying a high tea lunch, then spot hippos and unique birdlife on a boat trip on Lake Naivasha.
- Spend three unforgettable nights immersed in nature at your feature stay camp, located deep within the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Search for lions and cheetahs prowling the park on several 4x4 game drives, and enjoy sunset drinks within the park.