Morocco is a vibrant labyrinth of ever-changing scenery, rich culture and fascinating history. From the bustling medinas to the tranquil seaside villages and expansive Sahara Desert, this is a place of diverse beauty. Across 16 epic days you’ll be thrust into the hustle and bustle of Marrakech and Fes, be swept away by the vast, endless beauty of the Sahara (on a camel’s back no less) and welcomed into the homes and hearts of Amazigh locals. Enjoy surfing in Taghazout, wandering through blue-washed walls in Chefchaouen, learning about sacred sites in Moulay Idriss and rubbing shoulders with locals in Ait Benhaddou. On this trip, you’ll get a taste for adventure, nature, culture and culinary wonder and return home with more than just a full camera roll.
- Enjoy sunset from the unique vantage point of a camel’s back – and ride far out into the Sahara Desert to camp beneath a blanket of North African stars.
- Set off on a tour of the senses in the Marrakech medina, through the bustling souks of the city, stopping at the famed Djemaa el-Fna Square to sample some sweet and savoury specialities with a local expert.
- Stay in the old fishing towns of Essaouira and Taghazout, where the medinas brush up against the Atlantic Ocean and take the chance to catch waves, bliss out and practice your yoga skills.
- Explore the unique, blue-washed streets of Chefchaouen, where you get loads of free time to hike, meet locals, take photos and recharge amongst the mountains – there's lots of cats to pat along the way, too!
- Prepare for the best mint tea of your life on a visit to the Tawesna teahouse. This experience is more than just a cuppa, it’s about discovering authentic culture and contributing to the economic inclusion of women.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Education for All. Donations help them support girls in the High Atlas Mountains through secondary school, bringing a generation of women out of the cycle of illiteracy, poverty and early marriage.