Sparkling coastlines, soaring mountains, lush valleys and the vast, unforgettable Sahara Desert – this is Morocco. Travel in the footsteps of pirates, sultans and nomadic people, exploring the colonial architecture of Casablanca, the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis, the medieval city of Fes and the intricate clay architecture of the Ait Benhaddou Kasbah. Enjoy warm local hospitality and embark on exotic adventures like riding a camel over Saharan dunes, hiking in the High Atlas Mountains and haggling for treasures in bustling souqs. This exhilarating 17-day journey is the ultimate way to discover Morocco.
- Experience a homestay in Moulay Idriss, widely regarded as Morocco's holiest place, and visit the tomb of Moulay Idriss I, great-grandson of Mohammed.
- Spend two days relaxing in Essaouira and enjoy a guided walk through the art galleries and wood workshops within this walled seaside city.
- Scale the High Atlas Mountains and trek through scenic Amazigh villages, then spend the night with a local family in their gite.
- Travel through the massive sand dunes of the Sahara Desert on a camel, then sleep under the North African stars at a Bedouin camp.
- Step back in time with a guided tour of Fes’s medina. While many tourists get lost in the labyrinthine streets of the medina, you'll have a local to show you the way.