Imagine a country with the charisma of Europe, the passion of Africa and the charm of the Middle East. A place where ancient cultures are intertwined with dramatic landscapes and time-worn medinas give a glimpse into imperial cities of the past. Now, the whole family can fall under Morocco’s spell on an action-packed adventure from magical Marrakech to the old pirate port of Essaouira, covering everything from camel-clad deserts to pristine beaches along the way. So whether it’s in spice-infused back alleys, among crumbling Roman ruins or below the snow-capped Atlas Mountains – the allure of Morocco will prove impossible to ignore.
- Morocco is a real feast for the senses. Sip sweet mint tea in rural villages, see goats climbing trees in the desert, and tap your foot to traditional Berber musicians in Marrakech
- Adventure into the Atlas Mountains and stay with a berber family for an insight into traditional Moroccan life.
- With French, Portugese and Jewish influences, Essaouira is about as exotic as it gets. Feast on fresh-caught seafood, explore unique art galleries and be dazzled by a blue-specked townscape
- Witness the magnificent rolling waves of the Atlantic ocean from the back of a camel
- From Sidi Kaouki to Agadir, the Northern Atlantic coast offers many chances for quality beachside time with the family