Uncover the true beauty of southern Africa on a 14-day Premium adventure through South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana. Spend three unforgettable days in the Greater Kruger region, cruise down the Zambezi River at sunset, marvel at the showstopping Victoria Falls and look out for a wealth of elephants in Chobe National Park. Set out in search of wildlife on a series of game drives, cruise down the Chobe River, hang out with a family of meerkats at the Ntwetwe Salt Pans and admire the curious beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pans. With expert knowledge from local guides you’ll discover the best of this magnificent part of the world.
- Enjoy two magnificent evenings at your feature stay camp. Perfectly positioned on the Namibian banks of the Chobe River, join a full-day boat cruise through lesser-explored channels and islands.
- Uncover the unique beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pans during a 4x4 excursion through the sprawling landscape followed by sunset drinks, then meet an entertaining family of Meerkats on the edge of the Ntwetwe Salt Pans.
- Visit the thundering Victoria Falls, one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders, followed by intimate sunset river cruise with your own chef preparing canapes and drinks on the Zambezi river.
- Spot Chobe National Park's abundance of wildlife and the world’s highest concentration of elephants from multiple vantage points with an early morning 4x4 game drive, and an afternoon boat cruise along the picturesque Chobe River.
- Spend three spectacular nights at your lodge feature stay in a private reserve within the Greater Kruger Region. Sleep in comfortable chalets with outdoor showers and private terraces, and seek out the Big Five with two full days in Kruger National Park, in 4x4s with an expert local guide.