Experience the extremes of southern Africa’s landscapes on this journey from the thunderous Victoria Falls to cosmopolitan Cape Town. Travel down lush waterways in the enigmatic Okavango Delta, cruise past elephants and birds on the Chobe River, climb giant sand dunes in Namibia, camp to the sounds of Africa’s wildlife and spot big cats, rhinos, zebras and antelopes on Etosha National Park’s arid plains. Visit the people who make their homes here, from cheerful delta mokoro polers to the San people. Get ready for this unforgettable tour through a land of contrasts.
- Be mesmerised by the staggering force and beauty of Victoria Falls, and experience first-hand why it’s renowned as the ‘smoke that thunders’ – a natural wonder that must be seen to be believed.
- Take an optional cruise down the Chobe River for the opportunity to get up close (but not too personal!) to cheetahs, crocodiles and the Chobe icon – the magnificent African elephant.
- Glide through the lily-pad clad waterways of the Okovango Delta on a mokoro (a small dugout canoe) and escape civilisation at with an overnight stay at your island camp.
- Listen to the songs and stories of Namibia’s San people, the oldest inhabitants of Southern Africa, and gain an insight into their traditional customs and beliefs.
- Enjoy a full-day game drive in Etosha National Park, home to a wide range of Southern Africa's wildlife, including the endangered black rhino.
- Experience the diverse landscapes of Namibia, from the wildlife-filled waterholes of Etosha National Park, to the colourful and stunning sand dunes of Sossusvlei