Morocco is an intoxicating fusion of cultures, with a history as diverse and varied as the colours woven into each carpet sold on the street. Uncover the essence of this enticing country on a two-week adventure through ancient cities, medieval bazaars and high mountain villages. Admire the impressive Roman ruins of Volubilis, go behind the scenes of a film makers heaven in Ait Benhaddou, discover the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert and stroll through the blue streets of Chefchaouen. Journey into Morocco’s heart through its food, religion, language and culture to better understand this exciting nation and passionate people.
- Visit the grand Mosque of Hassan II in Casablanca, one of the most impressive temples in Morocco, before exploring the sights of the country's first imperial city of Meknes.
- Feel like you've travelled back to the Middle Ages in the labyrinthine medina of Fes, under the eye of a local tour guide.
- Go behind the scenes of Game of Thrones and Gladiator in Ait Benhaddou. This fortified red city was once an important stop on the caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakech – now it's a film-maker's heaven.
- Take a guided tour through Marrakech's lively medina and join the nightly carnival of fortune tellers, dancers and medicine men in Djemaa el-Fna square.
- Stay in a traditional Berber homestay to understand the culture and tradition of an indigenous population who have stood the test of time.
- Discover the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert and spend the night camping under North African stars.
- Admire Morocco’s changing landscapes from the comfortable seat of a private, air-conditioned minivan.