Travel to South Africa and Lesotho and explore the exquisite Garden Route on a tour from Durban to Cape Town via the Hermanus Wine Region. Combining the classic Garden Route with the enchanting beauty of the Wild Coast, this adventure offers the chance to experience the incredible variety of cultures, stunning landscapes and unique flora and fauna of South Africa. Exploring the traditional Xhosa lifestyle and visiting quaint coastal towns, sophisticated vineyards and cosmopolitan cities, this is the perfect South African tasting platter.
- Encounter gentle giants on a game drive through Addo Elephant National Park
- Embark on a half-day guided walk in the mighty Drakensburg Range and some spectacular hikes along the Garden Route
- Delve into the astounding Cango Caves outside of Swellendam
- Rise early watch wild meerkats wake and warm in the morning sun.
- Cruise the classic R320 wine route, stopping for a tipple or two, en route to South Africa's southernmost point
- Discover the Wild Coast, home to some of South Africa's friendliest tribal folk, the Xhosa
- Finish in Cape Town, the perfect stepping-stone to the outdoors, epicurean adventures, seaside fun or further travel