Straddling the border of Argentina and Brazil, the Iguazu Falls stretch almost 3 km and this short tour provides opportunities to see both the panoramic views and the adrenaline-rushing up close-and-wet versions. Iguazu is a Tupi Indian name meaning ‘Great Waters’, and once you see this mighty testament of nature you will understand why!
- Admire the majestic Iguazu Falls
- Walk through dense tropical jungle
- Feel the raw power of the Devil's Throat
- Get wet exploring the up close might of the falls from the Argentinean side
- Marvel at Foz do Iguazu's panorama from the Brazilian side