This all-encompassing trip takes you from the medieval towns of Kutaisi to lush green slopes of Mestia valley. Reconnect with nature on hikes through wooded forests and past the Chaladi glacier, wander the ramparts of the Narikala Fortress, learn the secrets of Georgian cheese making and indulge your taste buds with fragrant Georgian wine.
- Journey to the Svaneti region, a remote and alluring land of snow-capped mountains, where you'll discover medieval tower-houses and a fascinating local dialect.
- Get active on hikes to Georgia's Shkhara glacier.
- Learn the art of preparing delicious kubdari during a cooking demonstration.
- Take guided walking tour of Tbilisi a fascinating eclectic mix of architecture, and culture; hear stories of kings and queens and intrigue and mystery from your local Leader.
- Discover Georgian wine – be warned though one glass is never enough.
- Overindulge in Khinkali - Georgian dumplings, learn from the locals the only way to eat these delicious parcels.