India is a spectacle in itself, but with this festival of lights in the mix you’ve got a serious adventure on your hands. Explore the old city of Delhi, a delightful clash of new and old; gaze out the window of the train as the country rolls by; perhaps catch a Bollywood flick in India’s coolest cinema; and soak up the beauty of the Taj Mahal, that iconic paen to Mughal romance. If you think you’ve experienced India, think again. Time to turn up the volume on India with the Diwali festival and more.
- Watch as the rooftops of Jaipur light up in dazzling colour as the fireworks of the Diwali Festival unfold
- Slip into a saree and experience the Diwali night dressed like a local. If you’re going to do it, you’ve got to do it right!
- In Karauli, you’ll be more than impressed with your new digs – a gorgeous heritage property, with dinner included of course
- The Taj Mahal may be one of the most visually striking buildings in the world, but its history is just as breathtaking. A local expert will tell you all about it.
- Sit down to a Bollywood blockbuster in one of the most stylish and legendary cinemas in all of India