On this trip your family be diving headfirst into India’s heart and experiencing the genuineness of its people, the weight of its history and the incredible diversity across the country. Travel from cities packed with impressive monuments to the welcoming and simple surrounds of rural villages and the wildlife-filled countryside beyond. Hop aboard the moving town that is an Indian train and watch the colourful landscape fly by as the chai wallah walks down the aisle singing about his tea. Go beyond the curries and chow down on street-food specialties, savoury chaats and samosas and enjoy watching your family learn, laugh and live this India adventure.
- Everyone’s seen a photo of the Taj Mahal, but nothing compares to seeing it in person in the glowing morning light – you and your family will understand what beauty really is.
- Feel the excitement build as you visit Ranthambhore National Park to hopefully catch a glimpse of a Bengal tiger stalking through the jungle.
- Experience the moving town that is an Indian train – watch the colourful landscape fly by as the chai wallah walks down the aisle singing about his tea
- India is bursting with colour, alive with people, dripping with the powerful smells of spice and incense – you and your family will never forget what you smell, taste and see as you walk through the markets and bazaars
- Enjoy classic, historical accommodation and a softer landing in this chaotic country on this comfort trip