From the honking horns of Delhi’s rickshaws, to the glistening beauty of the Taj Mahal and a whole heap of flavoursome food in between, immerse your senses in the colourful chaos on this mind blowing, one-week trip through India. Spot the majestic tiger in Ranthambhore National Park, dance to bhangra bangers at a Bollywood blockbuster, see pink in the fiercely flamboyant city of Jaipur, be mesmerised by the pavilion of mirrors in Amber Fort and tikka-bite out of Delhi’s food scene – from spicy samosas to tongue-tingling tandoori. With all the included highlights and plenty of optional extras, create your own adventure in a country that nowhere else on earth can prepare you for.
- The Taj Mahal is the mother of all mausoleums and a big part of Agra’s allure. Capture your best selfie in front of this marble masterpiece on an included visit to this Indian icon.
- With so much going on in the vibrant and chaotic capital of Delhi, a guide should almost be a requirement – let your expert leader navigate you through its busy, bustling and bold streets.
- From survivors to Sheroes, hang out at a cafe run by female acid attack survivors that encourages Indian society to re-evaluate its norms about beauty and appearance.
- Snap pics in front of a slew of ornate pink-hued buildings in the fabulously photogenic Jaipur and check yourself out in the pavilion of mirrors at Amber Fort.
- Ranthambhore National Park is the best location in India to spot the majestic tiger, keep your eyes peeled for these elusive creatures on an included 4WD safari.