Discover India at its most colourful amid the deserts, bazaars, and forts of Rajasthan. This is a land where massive hilltop fortresses loom over ramshackle cities and where markets are awhirl with locals dressed in the brightest shades of scarlet, gold, and rose. From the heady whirlwind of Delhi to a night under the stars on a desert camel safari, to the beauty of sunrise at the Taj Mahal – this journey through Rajasthan promises to be a true adventure.
- The Taj Mahal is one of the most recognisable buildings in the world, with its poetic history and beauty having the power to surprise even the most jaded travellers.
- Discover the rich history and architecture of the Amber Fort, with the expertise of a local guide. The kaleidoscopic magic of the Hall of Mirrors is unforgettable
- India is famous for its great sleeper trains and you'll be tucked up nicely in your own padded bunk
- The Thar Desert is a vast space, but the locals treat it as their own back garden. Have the chance to take a guided camel ride into the sunset and sleep under the stars
- A hot air balloon experience above Jaipur is extraordinary. Float high over the spectacular palaces and forts with the ultimate bird's eye view