Travel to Nepal and visit the Chitwan National Park. Once home to a royal hunting reserve, Chitwan National Park is now widely recognised as one of the best national parks in Asia. Discover an enchanting lost world of verdant jungle pierced with birdcalls and punctuated with wildlife sightings. Head out in search of rhinos, crocodiles, monkeys and deer. Conclude this wild adventure with your own exploration of Kathmandu.
- Once home to a royal hunting reserve, Chitwan is now widely recognised as one of the best national parks in Asia, and this trip includes walking, canoeing and driving safaris through its lush landscapes.
- Take a boat along the Rapti river, which shelters about a quarter of the world's remaining gharial population.
- Jump on a jeep safari and enjoy a guided bird-watching experience.
- Spend some time in a local Tharu village, visiting the museum and learning about local life.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Sagarmatha Next. Donations help them remove waste responsibly and turn rubbish into art in the Everest region.