Journey into the heart of Nepal and experience the colourful sights and culture of this enchanting region. Mingle with local villagers and craftspeople, visit tranquil temples and sacred Buddhist sites, travel the cobbled streets of tiny mountain towns and search for unique wildlife. From the whirlwind of Kathmandu to the lush jungle of Chitwan National Park – with plenty of delightful hidden gems in between – take an unforgettable tour of Nepal, brimming with culture, history and natural beauty.
- Beginning and ending in Kathmandu, there's more than enough time to discover the Nepali capital's staggeringly rich cultural and artistic heritage.
- This is the perfect trip for those who want a cultural insight into Nepal without strenuous trekking, with plenty of inclusions, as well as free time and comfortable accommodation in each destination.
- Whether it's flying, hiking, driving or by canoe, this trip will let you experience Nepal's stunning natural beauty from all angles.
- Witness world-class mountain scenery from heavenly viewpoint, with a breathtaking included Everest scenic flight.
- Take a jeep safari with a local guide in Chitwan National Park, a beauty brimming with exotic bird life and game - you may be lucky enough to spot rhinos or elusive leopards and tigers.
- Get hands-on overview of Nepal's diverse architecture, from the stately Newari dwellings in Bandipur to the hill-perched Buddhist Peace Pagoda in laid back Pokhara.