Discover a land of dizzying diversity and ethereal peaks on a nine-day Premium adventure through Nepal. Lift the lid on daily life and traditional culture as you travel with an experienced local leader and get to know Nepal’s warm and wonderful people. Explore the exotic capital of Kathmandu, fly close to Mount Everest, encounter Pokhara beneath spectacular snow-capped peaks, and search for endemic wildlife in Chitwan National Park. Nepal will leave you speechless at every turn.
- Beginning and ending in Kathmandu, there's ample time to discover the capital's staggeringly rich cultural and artistic heritage.
- Soak up wild surroundings during a two night feature stay in a stylish and elegant resort on the edge of Chitwan National Park – a perfect base for jeep safaris and jungle walks.
- Get an intimate look at Nepali culture and cuisine during an unforgettable cooking class with the Seven Women, a social enterprise helping disadvantaged women in Nepal.
- Witness world-class mountain scenery during a breathtaking Mount Everest flight and a picturesque hike through the inspiring landscapes of Pokhara.
- Hear heartbreaking firsthand tales during a visit to a Tibetan refugee camp, where you’ll enjoy a traditional cooking demonstration and sit down together for lunch.