Explore a mystical land of incredible natural beauty and rare wildlife on this Sabah Adventure tour. With its collection of unique animals, ancient traditions, hot springs, tribal villages, loveable orangutans and incredible views, Sabah has something for everyone. Experience the very best of this part of Borneo – climbing Mt Kinabalu, watching elusive sea turtles lay their eggs and sharing laughs with local village hosts – every minute of this incredible adventure will stay with you for life.
- Borneo is one of Intrepid's original destinations and this trip is still one of our top sellers, 30 years later!
- Climb Mt Kinabalu - the literal pinnacle of all treks in South East Asia - with local guides whose families have trekked the mountain for generations
- Experience next-level vistas from the summit at sunrise, well worth the early morning effort
- Stay in a variety of accommodation, from a village homestay, to island chalets and lodges in the jungle
- Spend time getting to know the unique wildlife of Borneo at special sanctuaries for orangutans, proboscis monkeys and sun bears
- Wittness the special spectacle of sea turtles coming ashore to lay their eggs on the beach
- Cruise down the Kinabatangan river and search for wildlife in this rich and unique jungle ecosystem - if you are lucky you may spot wild pygmy elephants