Wanna head to South East Asia but can’t quite decide on exactly where to go? Quit it with the quandaries, we’ll make your dreams come true (except that one where you get a pet dugong) on this 34-day trip. Think of this trip as the most delicious-and-exciting degustation of your life. A little bit of Bangkok here, a pinch of Luang Prabang there, some Vang Vieng caves, Hue food and Angkor Wat, plus a whole lotta good times in between. Buckle up because this is gonna be a real adventure.
- Laos means laaaid-back. It's one of the most chilled-out countries going around
- Two days of cruising down the Mekong River in a traditional-style boat is one of South East Asia's classic trips, with more photo-ops than you can shake a bamboo cane at
- Who'd have thought green seas and giant mossy rocks could be so pretty? Cruising on Lan Ha Bay is bliss
- Is Angkor the most incredible place in South East Asia? Decide for yourself as you temple-hop with an expert local guide
- A homestay in Chambok puts you right in the heart of everyday village life in Cambodia
- Cut loose in Bangkok, a frenetic wonderland of delicious street food and tuk-tuks, and the ideal launching pad for further travel in Thailand